- Never neglect an opportunity to tell the people that you love that you love them.
You never know which chance might be your last.
- Spend at least a little time each day working on something of true personal or social importance.
Time goes fast, and otherwise all you get is older.
- Empathy is the root of all morality.
The ability to identify yourself with others is the foundation of human goodness.
- "Marriage is more like getting a good job than it is like winning the lottery"
- Your values are only as good as your actions.
The majority of evil actions are committed by good people
- Persistance is more important than talent.
But vision is more important than either.
|<< Previous||Next >>|